New Members
One dealer - Bartletts I think - ordered a sub or subs in walnut, so it can be done.
Previously had a 2000 series pre-amp and CD player with ATC 50s

Went to a NAS/MacBook Pro + original 9s in one room and a Linn Akurate DS + the 50s in the other.

Now in a new house needing lots of reorganisation; the 9s are temporarily in a box in the garage, the Linn is working well into 5s in the living room, and the next set up will hopefully be DM 10s or the next (floorstanding?) development.

Martin
Hi
DM10s and Sub
Woodstock and NJP100 added.
Hello David,
old fellow from germany has DM10's with AVI Sub. I've bought them from the lovely fellow Ronald Hartjes.
I just recently changed from a MacBook Pro, Audirvana Player and Qobuz to an Auralic Aries LS Streamer.
DM10's sound excellent and are resaonable priced.
May dad has the 40's and my brother AVM 9's.
Best regards Herbert
Welcome Herbert - I have added you to the Owners section.

I have been using a Raumfeld Connector for a few months now and I have been very pleased with it. The Auralic range looks to be a step up. Perhaps we can both add a bit of feedback to the Owners' discussions as this forum develops.
(2017-Mar-19, 21:34:38)David Jones Wrote: Welcome Herbert - I have added you to the Owners section.

I have been using a Raumfeld Connector for a few months now and I have been very pleased with it. The Auralic range looks to be a step up. Perhaps we can both add a bit of feedback to the Owners' discussions as this forum develops.

Thank you David. Streaming is new for me. I'm very pleased too with the Auralic and especialy Qobuz. 
Listening to some Nils Frahm - Solo music and find myself in the biggest headphone room I can think of. Extremly relaxing. DM10's are amazing.
Hi David

9RS & DM10 here, still thinking about a sub for the 9RS, although not sure it's really necessary

Bill
wheezy - thou hast been added to the Owners group. Smile
pair of walnut DM5's with a big black 10" subwoofer !

bought them whilst comparing side by side with a pair of ATC SCM-11's that I bought in 2013

https://www.whathifi.com/atc/scm-11-2013/review

the DM5's held their own - happy bunny :-)
bblackb000 and pcourtney added to the Owners list. Welcome to the forum.
(2017-May-01, 15:15:10)David Jones Wrote: bblackb000 and pcourtney added to the Owners list. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you, David & AVI.  I own Rosewood DM5s.
Barry O. Blackburn
Running DM10 by the computer and a pair of 9,1T in the kitchen.
Welcome!

Mnick